- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- June 10, 2016
Turkey veggie sandwich.
Whole wheat bread spread with lite cream cheese and topped with lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, radishes and Legenrecipes Sliced Turkey.Print
Turkey veggie sandwich
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup lite cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4 thinly sliced radishes
- 4 small leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 lb. sliced Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- Spread each of four slices of bread with about 1 tbsp. of lite cream cheese.
- Layer each with 2 tbsp. carrots, 4 cucumber slices and 6 radish slices. Top with 1 leaf lettuce and 2 oz. sliced turkey.
- Cover with second slice of bread. Cut in half to serve.