- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- May 25, 2016
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Cups.
Make enchiladas mini (and fun to eat!) by swapping in flaky biscuits for the tortillas and baking them in your muffin pan.Print
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Cups
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Homestyle refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate 1 can (16.3 oz) Homestyle refrigerated biscuits into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup; press in bottom and up side of cup.
- In large bowl, stir together 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce and 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles. Fill each dough-lined cup with 1/3 cup chicken mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese evenly over tops.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes before serving.