- March 31, 2016
These are great served as an appetiser or starter.Print
- 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp runny honey
- 1 tsp rice wine
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- In a small pan, mix together the soy sauce, sugar, honey, rice wine and 1tbsp water. Heat gently to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from the heat, cool then add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes, to stop them burning.
- Heat the grill. Thread the chicken onto the skewers and grill for 2 minutes then turn, brush with remaining marinade and cook a further 2-3 mins, until golden and cooked through. Serve.