- March 30, 2016
Recipe pasta with shrimp in tomato cream sauce.
Very simple and delicious recipe of pasta with shrimp, with which to handle even a novice cook, but the result will be appreciated by all!
Recipe pasta with shrimp in tomato cream sauce
- 300 g pasta
- 4 tomatoes
- 300 g boiled peeled shrimp
- 150 ml cream
- 0.5 cups dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- butter and olive oil for frying
- Parmesan for dusting
- Hold it over the steam the tomatoes or put them in half a minute in boiling water, then obdi cold water, take off the peel and we shall cut cubes.
- Take off the lemon zest and wring juice.
- Peel the garlic and crush.
- In a pan melt butter, pour a little olive and fry quickly the shrimp with the garlic, zest and tomatoes.
- Pour wine and a little more mascara.
- Add cream, let simmer a couple of minutes and remove from heat.
- Tuck in sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Carefully pour in the lemon juice, taste it, it was too sour. Juice may not need all, it depends on the lemon and the total quantity of the sauce.
- In parallel with cooking the sauce boil pasta.
- Ladle the pasta onto plates, pour the sauce, if desired, sprinkle with grated Parmesan, decorate with a sprig of Basil and half a cherry.
- Warn consumers about the need to carefully mix the pasta with the sauce.