- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 5 people
- March 1, 2016
Cabbage Roll Casserole Recipe
Do the stuffing of cabbage, meat and rice and make a kind of cakes, which are then parched in an oven under a delicious sauce. It’s delicious!
- 500 g of minced meat,
- 1 egg,
- 1 Cup rice,
- 400 g cabbage,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- greens (parsley, dill),
- 2–3 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 Cup sour cream,
- 1 Cup tomato juice,
- 1 teaspoon sugar,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- ground coriander to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Boil the rice until half cooked and rinse with cold water.
- Nachinkoy cabbage and boil until tender in salted water about 15 minutes. Sadi liquid and grind.
- Finely slice the onion. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Garlic pass through the frog. Grind the herbs.
- In minced meat add egg, salt, pepper and mix. Add onion, garlic, carrot, cabbage and rice and thoroughly knead the meat.
- From the resulting mass form a lazy cabbage rolls in the form of small cutlets and fry them in vegetable oil on both sides until Golden brown.
- Cook gravy for lazy stuffed cabbage. Put sour cream and tomato juice, add salt and sugar to taste and mix. If gravy is too thick, add a little cabbage broth.
- Place fried cakes in the shape and completely fill the gravy. Add the coriander and Bay leaf.
- Send lazy cabbage rolls in a preheated 180°C oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Ready lazy cabbage rolls sprinkle with herbs and serve hot with a potato side dish.