- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 70 mins
- 24 people
- February 11, 2016
Chocolate Cupcakes with White Truffle Frosting.
Simple and simply delicious! Cake mix and ready-to-spread frosting mixed with melted chips—what could be easier?Print
Chocolate Cupcakes with White Truffle Frosting
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 container Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make, bake and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips uncovered on High 45 seconds. Stir; if necessary, microwave in 15-second increments, stirring until melted and smooth. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in frosting until well blended. Immediately frost or pipe frosting on cupcakes.
- If desired, tie ribbons around cupcakes for decoration. Store loosely covered.