Chocolate Cupcakes with White Truffle Frosting
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 container Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make, bake and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips uncovered on High 45 seconds. Stir; if necessary, microwave in 15-second increments, stirring until melted and smooth. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in frosting until well blended. Immediately frost or pipe frosting on cupcakes.
- If desired, tie ribbons around cupcakes for decoration. Store loosely covered.