- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 6 people
- March 3, 2016
To cook a delicious pilaf from pork, you’ll also need a thick-walled glassware, such as the skillet. Before laying the product, it should be well heat over high heat.
- 300 g pork neck,
- 200 g rice,
- 150 g carrots,
- 150 g onion,
- 3 cloves garlic,
- 50 ml of vegetable oil,
- 2 tsp barberry,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- pinch of ground coriander,
- ground red pepper to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Carrot cleanse and RUB on a large grater or cut a thin straw. Onion peel and cut medium. Grind the garlic.
- The meat is clean and we shall cut small cubes.
- In a well-heated skillet pour vegetable oil. Put the pork into the oil and fry it on high heat, turning often, for 7-10 minutes until Golden brown.
- Add meat to onions and fry for 3 minutes, then add carrots and fry some more.
- Add to pilaf garlic, all the spices, salt. Mix and pour boiled water that water covered the meat. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and cook 10 minutes.
- Wash the rice carefully and gently put on the meat without mixing.
- Pour pilaf with water to cover the rice by 2 cm Bring to the boil and cook the pilaf until the liquid evaporation. Then pop the rice in several places, cover with a lid and Tomi pilaf on weak fire for about 20 minutes.
- Ready pilaf pork mix thoroughly and serve hot.