- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- March 3, 2016
Mexican Pumpkin Empanadas Recipe
Besides the empanadas you can make some stock and put in the freezer, and if necessary, to get it warm and tasty and quick to feed a family or guests.
- 1 liter of milk,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- a pinch of soda,
- a pinch of salt.
- 400 g boiled meat (pork, beef),
- 1 onion,
- a bunch of greens,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- spices for meat,
- salt to taste
for the pancakes:
for the filling:
- With a fork whip the eggs with sugar and salt. Add 1 Cup warm milk, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and mix. In the resulting mixture, while stirring gradually, add the sifted flour with baking soda to avoid lumps.
- The dough pour in the remaining warm milk and mix. The dough should be as liquid sour cream. Leave the dough for half an hour, and then mix.
- Bake pancakes on a heated greased pan until Browning for about 1 minute.
- Boiled meat skip through Mincer.
- Finely slice the onion. Grind the herbs.
- On a heated pan in vegetable oil, saut? onion, then add meat, spices, salt and fry, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Add the greens and mix.
- Pancakes to wrap the filling, fold the envelope or take the tube.
- Fry empanadas on both sides in vegetable oil for 3 minutes.
- Ready pancakes with meat put on a dish and decorate with greens.