- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- May 23, 2016
Easy Cheesy Beef and Bow-Ties.
In a hurry? Try a 20-minute skillet meal with sassy salsa and tender pasta.Print
Easy Cheesy Beef and Bow-Ties
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (6 oz), cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (8 medium)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-American cheese blend (6 oz)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked. Drain.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons onions for garnish; stir remaining onions, the soup and salsa into beef. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked pasta; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook just until melted. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons onions.