- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 10 people
- May 22, 2016
The zucchini in the oven.
Looking for an interesting recipe, as tasty to cook zucchini?
In season zucchini, in addition to fried in oil and various vegetable stews, I want to try something new and exciting to diversify your vitamin menu.
Courgettes baked in the oven on the proposed recipe, are interesting in appearance and delicious – after all, the saved recipe the classic combination of zucchini with sour cream and cheese.Print
The zucchini in the oven
- 500 g zucchini,
- 1 onion,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 200 ml of sour cream,
- 100 g of cheese,
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 0.5 cups breadcrumbs,
- 1 tablespoon of 9% vinegar,
- 1 teaspoon of honey,
- salt to taste.
- Zucchini cut lengthwise into 4-6 pieces to get thick long cut fries. Finely cut onions and garlic. Cheese RUB on a medium grater.
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- Combine honey, vinegar, salt and mix it well. Then add fried onion, garlic, sour cream and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Each slice of zucchini first in the onion dip-sour cream sauce and then in bread mixture and put on the laid parchment baking sheet.
- Bake zucchini in preheated oven at 180°C.
- The zucchini in the oven will be ready in 10-15 minutes, when the batter crackers and slightly browned.
- Bring zucchini, cooked in the oven with cream sauce as a side dish or as a separate dish.