- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 5 people
- May 22, 2016
Zucchini fritters: recipe with minced meat.
This improved and modified recipe will surely appeal to meat eaters, and they finally will appreciate a delicious dish of spring vegetable.
Stuffing these zucchini pancakes, you can add any, on your taste – pork, beef, chicken or mixed. These zucchini fritters turn out incredibly juicy, tender and soft, with a real serious meat taste. Try and treat your home!Print
Zucchini fritters: recipe with minced meat
- 400 g zucchini,
- 200 g of minced meat,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 tbsp flour,
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil,
- a pinch of hops-suneli,
- a pinch of ground coriander,
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste.
- Zucchini clean from the skin, RUB on a small grater, salt and leave for 10 minutes. Then drain excess liquid.
- Greens grind. Garlic skip through the frog.
- Add to squash a lot of eggs, minced meat, fresh herbs, garlic and mix. Add the flour, spices, salt and mix it well.
- Spread a dollop of zucchini fritters in hot vegetable oil and obzharivaya on medium heat on both sides until Golden brown for 3-5 minutes.
- Give ready meat zucchini fritters hot with your favourite side dish, with vegetables and greens.