- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 105 mins
- 6 people
- March 4, 2016
Potato casserole with meat, mushrooms and vegetables – try as it is delicious!
Options of improvisations with potatoes do not count. And no wonder, because this is a very tasty, simple and affordable product. Yes and a woman’s imagination is inexhaustible thing.Print
Potato gratin with minced meat
- 500 g potatoes,
- 400 g minced meat (pork, beef or mixed),
- 200 g mushrooms,
- 200 g carrots,
- 2 onions,
- 100 g cream,
- 100 g of sour cream (or mayonnaise),
- 200 g hard cheese,
- 50 grams of white table wine,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- Basil to taste,
- paprika to taste,
- ground black pepper to tastesalt to taste.
- Peel the potatoes and cut thin circles. Mushrooms small cut. Onions finely cut. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Cheese RUB on a small grater.
- In minced meat add the spices, salt, pepper and pour cream. Thoroughly knead the meat to become soft and a bit watery.
- Fry the mushrooms with half an onion in vegetable oil until evaporated liquid.
- The remaining onion, saut? in vegetable oil for 5 minutes, then add carrots and fry 5 minutes. Pour the wine, add 1 tbsp. sour cream, salt, mix and mascara 3 minutes with the lid on medium heat.
- Form for baking grease with vegetable oil and put in layers all the ingredients. On the bottom layer place half of the potatoes. Natronai and then share the meat. Put the meat on the mushrooms. The next layer is carrot. Top potato casserole with minced meat cover with a layer of potatoes.
- Mix remaining sour cream, cream cheese – should have a sauce with the consistency of sour cream. Evenly pour the pudding on top of the sauce.
- Send potato casserole with minced meat in a preheated 200°C oven and bake 40-50 minutes until Golden brown.
- Potato gratin with minced meat served hot. You can decorate it with fresh greens and tomatoes.