- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- April 30, 2016
Pineapple Chicken Salad Stuffed Peppers.
Using Yoplait Greek pineapple yogurt gives this chicken salad a sweet and sunny flavor, and the bell pepper “bowls” are a fresh new serving idea.Print
Pineapple Chicken Salad Stuffed Peppers
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded fresh jalape?o chile (about 1/2 chile)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait® Greek pineapple yogurt
- 2 small yellow bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Baby kale mix, if desired
- Cilantro leaves, if desired
- In medium bowl, toss all salad ingredients except yellow bell peppers.
- Fill each half of yellow pepper with about 1/2 cup chicken salad. If desired, serve on plate garnished with baby kale mix. Garnish chicken salad with cilantro leaves.