- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 6 people
- April 6, 2016
Recipe diet meatless meals.
If you are fasting or dieting, we offer you a recipe for meatless meals. It is also a diet dish, but so beautiful and delicious that it can be put on the holiday table!
Recipe diet meatless meals
- 0,5 round broccoli
- 200 g green beans
- 1 large carrot
- 1 zucchini medium size
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil potatoes in their skins. Cool slightly and cut 1/3.
- Carefully spoon to remove the pulp so as to obtain a boat.
- Broccoli, green beans, carrots and zucchini cut into small cubes and blanch in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Lightly salt the potatoes, pour the oil and fill with vegetables.
- Send in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Before serving, lightly sprinkle with cheese and fresh herbs.