- Easy Recipes
- March 29, 2016
The recipe for chicken cutlets in the slow cooker.
Delicious chicken cutlets in multivarku prepared easily and without hassle. No need to monitor the cooking process and worry that the meatballs are not fried or burnt.Print
The recipe for chicken cutlets in the slow cooker
- 600 g chicken mince
- 2 onions
- 2 eggs
- Using a blender or grinder grind the onions.
- Chicken fillet cut in small pieces, grind in a blender or grinder and mix with onion.
- Add two eggs, salt, pepper to taste, mix.
- In the bowl multivarki pour a little vegetable oil.
- Form patties, roll in bread crumbs on both sides and tightly put in the slow cooker in a single layer.
- Close the lid, set the mode Pastries for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes, turn patties, and leave in the mode Baking for another 10-15 minutes.
- Chicken cutlets in multivarku ready!