- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 16 people
- May 9, 2016
Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies.
Keep little fingers busy decorating holiday refrigerated sugar cookies!Print
Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies or 1 package (16 oz) Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 container (16 oz) chocolate creamy frosting
- Candy corn
- Orange decorating icing
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Bake cookies as directed on roll or package. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon chocolate frosting into 1-quart Ziploc® Brand storage bag; seal bag. Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag. On each cookie, pipe frosting on outer edge of half of cookie. Arrange candy corn over frosting for feathers.
- Pipe orange icing onto each cookie to resemble turkey face and feet. Use orange icing to attach baking bits to turkey face for eyes. Pipe black gel on baking bits for centers of eyes.