- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 10 people
- November 6, 2016
Cookies in the form of Sheriff woody.
We offer you to make cookies in the form of Sheriff woody. This treat will be sweet reward for the cowboys, who seek to maintain law and order.Print
Cookies in the form of Sheriff woody
- waxed paper,
- batch of chilled dough for sugar cookies (homemade or store-bought),
- 2 tins of cookies in the shapes of stars, one a little more
- cooking spatula
- cooling grate,
- brown sugar,
- a tube of frosting for decoration,
- small round yellow candies.
- Molds for biscuits, as in the image have dimensions of 3 1/4 inches and 2 1/2 inches from edge to edge.
- Cover the tray with waxed paper and put it aside.
- Roll the dough to a thickness of 1/4-inch on the sheet of waxed paper sprinkled with flour.
- Cut out an equal number of stars in two different sizes. With the help of a spatula place them on the tray. Then place the tray in the refrigerator to cool the cookies, then set the oven to the desired temperature.
- When oven is heated, place large stars on the baking tray, and the tray with other smaller stars leave in the fridge. Bake the larger stars according to the instructions of the recipe for the dough or until brown around the edges. Let them cool on the baking sheet for about 1 minute, and then put on wire rack to cool.
- Get little stars out of the fridge and challenge your child to sprinkle them with colored yellow sugar. Then transfer them to the baking sheet. Ohladi and bake them the same way as the first batch.
- When cookie is cooled enough, show your child how to make buttons, put some icing in the center of each large star, and then by gently pressing