- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 85 mins
- 6 people
- June 5, 2016
It’s a new wedge of meatloaf! A cake pan bakes a round pizza shape complete with pizza toppings.
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup Progresso™ Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8-oz.) can pizza sauce
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded 6-cheese Italian-recipe cheese blend
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, instant minced onion, salt, eggs and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce; mix well. Press mixture evenly in sprayed pan. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes.
- Remove loaf from oven. Drain and discard drippings from pan. Spread top of loaf with remaining pizza sauce. If desired, add other favorite pizza toppings such as green bell pepper strips or sliced olives.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked in center and meat thermometer registers 160°F.
- Sprinkle top of loaf with cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. To serve, cut into wedges.