- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 3 people
- March 20, 2016
Tastes light and sweet chocolate mousse.
Prepare a low-calorie chocolate mousse.Print
Tastes light and sweet chocolate mousse
- Bitter chocolate – 230 g
- Butter – 25 g.
- Powdered sugar – 110 gr.
- Water – 5 tbsp
- Chicken egg – 3 pcs.
- The butter and the chocolate melt in a water bath.
- Separate the yolks from the whites, the whites put into the refrigerator.
- Half of the caster sugar and water to cook thick syrup.
- Beat egg yolks, add sugar syrup and whisk until the mixture whitens.
- Mix the egg yolks with the cooled chocolate mass.
- Beat chilled whites with a mixer in a solid foam with the second half of the powdered sugar.
- Carefully transfer the beaten egg whites into chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Be decomposed into glasses, put into the refrigerator for a few hours.