Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skinless;
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar;
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos;
- 1 cup water;
- 3 garlic cloves, minced;
- 2 tbsp. raw honey;
- 2 tsp. fresh grated ginger;
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes;
- Green onion, finely sliced;
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos, water, ginger, garlic, honey, and red pepper flakes.
- Place the drumstick in a saucepan or dutch oven.
- Pour the balsamic sauce on top of the drumsticks. Place the pan on the stovetop, and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, make sure the drumsticks are well-coated with the sauce, and let rest for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the drumsticks topped with green onions.