Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta (about 8 oz)
- 1 box (7 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen antioxidant blend vegetables
- 1 can (12 oz) solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 jar (15 oz) roasted garlic Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, microwave vegetables as directed on package.
- In large bowl, mix cooked pasta, vegetables, tuna, cheese blend, pasta sauce and milk; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish. Top with bread crumbs. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.