Delicate pie with yogurt filling and strawberries
- Flour – 200 g
- Butter – 100 g
- Sugar – 50 g
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Milk – 1 tbsp
To prepare the basis for a cake, you mix flour and sugar, grind the mixture with butter, then add milk and egg. Mix well, spread over the baking pan, to make bumpers. Bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180°C.
- Egg yolk – 3 pcs.
- Sugar – 100 g
- Vanilla sugar – 1 tsp
- Unsweetened thick yoghurt – 300 g
- Fresh strawberries – 200 g
- In a bowl mix the yolks, sugar and vanilla sugar. It is desirable to achieve complete dissolution of sugar.
- When the mass turns white, add the yogurt. Beat the mixture with a whisk.
- Pour the filling over the baked dough, evenly on the form.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C.
- Strawberries wash, dry, remove green “tails”.
- Berries to put on the pie, slightly pushing them into the filling. To pester 5-10 minutes at a temperature of 180°C.