Garlic Parmesan Knots
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the tube of refrigerated biscuits and roll each of the individual biscuit doughs into thin cords about 12 inches in length.
- Twist each of the biscuit cords into a knot. Press the loose ends together to seal them.
- In a bowl, combine the canola oil, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano and parsley.
- Toss each of the knots in the mixture one at a time.
- Arrange the coated knots on the lined sheet tray, leaving at least 1 ? inches between each roll.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until golden brown.