- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- April 10, 2016
Garlic Parmesan Knots.
Gathering your loved ones for a family meal is often called “breaking bread” together, and we absolutely love that phrase. After all, what food says love better than warm, freshly-made bread, especially in a basket being passed among your family members and friends?
If you want to make the next get-together extra special but don’t really have the time to actually make bread from scratch, then you need these easy-to-make Garlic Parm Knots! The recipe takes ordinary, refrigerated biscuits, adds some spice, cheese, and garlic, and ends up making golden-brown knots of deliciousness everybody will adore. Watch!
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the tube of refrigerated biscuits and roll each of the individual biscuit doughs into thin cords about 12 inches in length.
- Twist each of the biscuit cords into a knot. Press the loose ends together to seal them.
- In a bowl, combine the canola oil, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano and parsley.
- Toss each of the knots in the mixture one at a time.
- Arrange the coated knots on the lined sheet tray, leaving at least 1 ? inches between each roll.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until golden brown.