- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 4 people
- February 1, 2016
Cheese and garlic bread.
Here is a simple recipe for making cheese and garlic bread. Now that you know how to make cheese and garlic bread at home.
How to prepare this dish, the recipe tells you, which includes a detailed description of each step with photos.
Our culinary Tasty House will help you quickly and easily make from simple ingredients culinary masterpieces.
Repeat exactly all the tips and tricks, and you definitely get a delicious homemade cheese and garlic bread.
We will be glad if will be cooking for you is not just a chore, but interesting hobby, and a celebration of life!
- 1 loaf of Italian Baguette or French Bread (18-20ish inches)
- 1 stick butter melted
- 4-5 cloves garlic finely minced or 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder (adjust according to personal preference)
- 1-2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley or 1/2-1 teaspoon dried parsley for garnish
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice (I used parmesan and a bit of mozzarella)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice your loaf of bread lengthwise so that you have two long pieces to work with.
- Melt 1 stick of butter (1minute in the microwave does the trick).
- Stir finely minced garlic and parsley into the melted butter.
- Using a spatula, spread butter/garlic mixture over the bread.
- Put the bread back together, cover in tinfoil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, open bread back up and top with shredded cheese of your choice.
- Leave bread open faced at this point.
- If you want crispy garlic bread, turn on your broiler and broil bread for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- If you want a softer garlic bread, top with cheese and put back into the 400 degree oven for 4-5 minutes or until cheese melts.