- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 2 people
- April 27, 2016
Golden Grahams™ Lattes.
Golden Grahams™ cereal-flavored milk and espresso make an indulgent beverage to be enjoyed all day!Print
Golden Grahams™ Lattes
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 cups Golden Grahams™ cereal
- 1/2 cup hot brewed espresso coffee
- Whipped cream and additional Golden Grahams™ cereal, as desired
- In 1-quart saucepan, stir milk and brown sugar; heat just to boiling over medium heat. Measure 3 cups cereal into medium bowl. Pour milk mixture over cereal; let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place fine mesh strainer over same saucepan. Pour cereal mixture into strainer; press cereal with back of spoon to get as much milk strained out as possible. Discard cereal. Return milk to heat to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, pour hot espresso into 2 latte glasses. Divide milk between glasses. Top each with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional cereal for garnish.