- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 10 people
- March 25, 2016
Vegetable pastry made from potatoes
Try to experiment with permissible products and to cook original fast and biscuits from the potatoes with a pleasant taste and spicy aroma of your favorite spices. If desired, you can make it saltier, sprinkle salt on top and lightly pressing with a rolling pin.Print
The recipe vegetable pastry made from potatoes
- 5 potatoes,
- 2 cups flour,
- 100 g of vegetable oil,
- 50 ml of brine,
- a mixture of dried herbs (rosemary, thyme, coriander),
- 0.5 teaspoons of soda,
- salt to taste.
- Boil the potatoes in their jackets until tender. Hot potatoes peel and grind: mash with a fork or RUB on a small grater.
- Add potato mixture in vegetable oil, brine, salt, spices and mix.
- Squirt in gradually the sifted flour mixed with soda and knead a soft dough.
- Roll the dough to a thickness of about 0.5 cm Squeezed Lenten cookies with molds or cut figured knife.
- Put vegetable potato biscuits on oiled baking sheet and send in a preheated 180°C oven.
- Vegetable bake cookies until Golden brown about 10 minutes.