- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- February 29, 2016
Simple, fast and hearty Breakfast can turn into a real feast for your beloved foodie, if you make him pancakes with banana and chocolate and served with a Cup of steaming freshly brewed coffee.
This Breakfast is cooked very quickly – even to beginner Housewives is so easy to fry the pancakes. And with banana and chocolate, this dish turns into an amazing dessert! Try it!Print
Pancakes with banana and chocolate
- 500 ml of milk,
- 2 eggs,
- 150 g flour,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1 banana,
- 100 g dark chocolate,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- a pinch of salt.
- The chocolate crack and melt in a water bath. Add the chocolate in 3 tablespoons of warm milk and mix.
- Vzbey eggs with sugar. Pour the remaining milk, add sifted flour with baking powder and salt and mix.
- In a heated pan, greased with vegetable oil, pour a ladle of batter and in a circular motion to help him distributed over the entire surface of the pan. Bake pancakes until Golden state on both sides.
- Finely cut banana.
- Ready pancakes put the banana filling, fields melted chocolate, turn pancakes into a tube or envelope fields and on top of another thin stream of chocolate.
- Pancakes with banana and chocolate serve hot.