Jalape?o-Bacon Egg Cups Recipe
- 10 large eggs;
- 12 bacon slices, half cooked;
- 4 jalape?o peppers, seeded and sliced;
- 1/2 onion, diced;
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk;
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped;
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, coconut milk, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper to taste, and whisk until well combined.
- Take out your muffin tin, and line each muffin cup with a slice of bacon.
- Fill each hole with the egg mixture, and top with diced onion, bell pepper, and jalape?o.
- Place in the preheated oven, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.