Nourishing porridge with egg and bacon
- flakes cereal — 1/2 glasses
- broth (chicken, vegetable or water) — 1 glass
- bacon (strip) — several pieces
- egg — 1 piece.
- parmesan (any cheese to taste) — 1 handful
- pepper Cayenne (to taste)
- mix of pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- butter — 30 g
- For preparation of porridge it is possible to use any flakes to your taste. I have mix of flakes – 5 cereals. Bring broth to boiling and fill in with it flakes. Boil thoroughly a couple of minutes. Salt taking into account salinity of bacon. Cover flakes and cover with a towel that porridge steamed.
- Grate cheese.
- Roast egg on butter and sunflower oil. Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Roast bacon on a dry frying pan.
- Lay out a portion of porridge in a hot plate and from above generously to sprinkle cheese. Put a strip of bacon and fried eggs. Add pepper Cayenne to taste. Serve at once!