Pike perch fillet with sweet pepper
- garlic – 2 cloves
- large ripe tomatoes – 3 pcs.
- more sweet peppers of different colors – 3 pcs.
- olive oil
- prepared thick perch fillet – 800 g
- grated horseradish – 1-2 tbsp
- sea salt, freshly ground white pepper
- ground of paprika
- Do the tomatoes crosswise cuts up and down them for 30 sec. in the boiling water. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water and peel the skin. Finely chop the flesh.
- Chop the garlic. Put tomatoes and garlic in a saucepan with a thick bottom, and season with salt and white pepper. Bring to a boil, cook over high heat, stirring, 5 min. Remove from heat, add horseradish.
- The peppers remove the core, cut each pepper lengthwise into 4-6 pieces, brush them with oil and put on the rack in a very hot oven with the included grill, skin-side up. When the skin of the peppers appear markings, remove, place in a sealed bag for 10 minutes Then peel the skin, remove the core.
- Pike perch fillet cut into portions, RUB with salt and paprika, place in a baking dish, then put the peppers, pour tomato puree. Cover with foil and place in oven 20 min. Serve hot, sprinkled before serving with olive oil.