Pizza recipe with smoked meat and mushrooms
for the dough:
- 200 g flour,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp dried yeast,
- 1 Cup water
- salt to taste,
for the filling:
- 300 g smoked meat (sausage, bacon, balyk),
- 1 onion,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 200 g mushrooms,
- 200 g hard cheese,
- 50 g of canned olives,
- small bunch herbs (parsley, oregano, cilantro),
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup),
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- First, prepare the pizza dough.
- Mix sifted flour, salt and dry yeast, pour warm (not hot) water, olive oil and knead the dough. Cover him with a cloth and leave in a warm place for 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pizza toppings.
- Mushrooms cut into slices. Onions, tomatoes and bell pepper cut into rings. Olives cut into circles. Meats cut in pieces. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater. Grind the herbs and garlic.
- Knead the dough and roll it in a thin layer no thicker than 1 cm.
- Making the baking tray paper for baking, sprinkle with flour and turn the dough out for pizza. You can slightly fold the edges of the future of pizza.
- The basis for the pizza grease tomato sauce, mayonnaise and arbitrarily laid out the stuffing, a little lubricating mayonnaise to the pizza turned out juicier. On top of the pizza sprinkle cheese.
- Before you cook the pizza, preheat the oven to 200°C. Then, send it in a baking tray and bake pizza for 20-30 minutes.
- Ready pizza decorate green leaves and serve hot.