Recipe honey cake with sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 500 g of fat sour cream
- 250 g of sugar
- In a small saucepan pour water, put on fire.
- In a medium saucepan break the egg, add the oil, sugar, honey and soda.
- Make the batter in a water bath. Bringing the mass to a homogeneous condition and increasing in volume, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Remove, slightly cool, prosa flour. Knead the dough and gather into a ball.
- Top ball precipi flour and with a knife divide into 6-10 pieces.
- With a rolling pin roll thin crusts.
- Bake each cake for about 3-5 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Blend sour cream with sugar and vanilla until smooth and thoroughly miss it cooled cakes.
- Top the finished cake can be decorated crushed walnuts.
- Before serving give the cake to soak.