Roasted Red Pepper And Basil Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh basil, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Grease an ovenproof dish.
- Season each butterflied chicken breast with the Italian seasoning, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Top each breast with roasted red peppers, onions, and basil, and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.