Salad with chicken liver
- Chicken liver — 400 g
- Soy sauce — 60 ml (30 ml, 30 ml)
- Red onion — 1 pc.
- The tomatoes — 10 pcs.
- Leaf lettuce — 100 g
- Arugula (or other greens) — 30 g
- Lemon juice — 2 tbsp
- Orange juice — 2 tbsp
- Olive oil — 30 ml
- Butter — 50 g
- Sunflower oil
- Pepper to taste
- Marinate chicken livers in soy sauce (about 30 ml) and pepper. Marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Onion cut into half rings. Cherry tomatoes cut in half. Mix in a bowl the lettuce, arugula, onion and tomatoes.
- Mix the lemon and orange juices, olive oil and 30 ml of soy sauce. The resulting dressing pour over the salad, stir gently.
- Put the side salad on the plate. In a pan melt the butter, add a little sunflower.
- A few minutes fry the chicken liver in oil mixture. To put on the salad.