Stewed liver in sour cream
- 600 g pork liver,
- 200 ml of sour cream,
- 150 ml of milk,
- 2 onions,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon mustard,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp ground coriander,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 50 ml of water.
- Liver wash, peel from the backing and cut in small pieces.
- Pour pork liver milk and leave for 30 minutes. The milk is then dump.
- Onion cut a quarter of the rings. Garlic pass through the frog.
- In hot vegetable oil fry onions until translucent. Add the liver and fry for 5 minutes. Salt and sprinkle with spices.
- Put the mustard, flour, sour cream and water and mix it well. Pour the sauce into the pan and carcasses under the cover 5 minutes. At the end add the garlic.