The croissants with jam
- 600 g flour,
- 200 g butter (or margarine),
- 150 ml of milk,
- 50 g fresh yeast
- 2–3 tablespoons sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar,
- 150 g jam,
- In warm milk dissolve the yeast. Then add sugar, salt, melted butter (margarine), flour and vymeshivaem to the state is not very steep dough.
- Rskati the dough into a circle and cut into 8 segments to make triangles.
- On the widest part of each triangle put a little jam and take in a tube ? get a bagel.
- Brush the baking pan with butter, put the bagels on it and send in a preheated 180-200°C oven for 20-30 minutes.
- When the bagels will be baked until Golden brown, cool them and sprinkle the top with powdered sugar.