Baked chicken with oranges and ginger.
A wonderful recipe for Baked Chicken lovers and acuity, which is the responsibility of ginger and ruddy crisp – it is usually eaten in the first place.
Baked chicken with oranges and ginger
- Chicken (whole) 1
- Honey 4 tablespoons
- Orange 2
- Ginger 40 g
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Ground red pepper
- From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remaining part of the whole and the orange peel and carefully remove all white walls. Cut into medium slices.
- Chicken dry well (you can use paper kitchen towels) and rub on all sides with oil, coarse salt, red and black pepper.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees. At the bottom of a small deep pan or baking dish lay out one layer of orange slices. On oranges put chicken. Put in the oven for forty minutes.
- Of the remaining quarters of an orange into a small deep bowl squeeze the juice.
- Ginger peel and grate. Mix the orange juice with ginger, four tablespoons of honey and add spices to taste - you can throw a pinch of black pepper and red. Mix.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, gently flip and thoroughly lubricate the resulting orange-ginger mixture. The most convenient way to do a special culinary brush.
- Return the chicken to the pan in the oven and bake for about an hour, occasionally basting the chicken juices from the pan; more often to do it, the faster formed crust - and the juicy meat is under it.
- Cooked chicken with a beautiful golden crust can be put on the table as a whole, a little cool, to cut into portions and serve with baked oranges, pouring juice from the pan.