Besides the empanadas you can make some stock and put in the freezer, and if necessary, to get it warm and tasty and quick to feed a family or guests.
for the pancakes:
- 1 liter of milk,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- a pinch of soda,
- a pinch of salt.
for the filling:
- 400 g boiled meat (pork, beef),
- 1 onion,
- a bunch of greens,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- spices for meat,
- salt to taste
- With a fork whip the eggs with sugar and salt. Add 1 Cup warm milk, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and mix. In the resulting mixture, while stirring gradually, add the sifted flour with baking soda to avoid lumps.
- The dough pour in the remaining warm milk and mix. The dough should be as liquid sour cream. Leave the dough for half an hour, and then mix.
- Bake pancakes on a heated greased pan until Browning for about 1 minute.
- Boiled meat skip through Mincer.
- Finely slice the onion. Grind the herbs.
- On a heated pan in vegetable oil, sauté onion, then add meat, spices, salt and fry, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Add the greens and mix.
- Pancakes to wrap the filling, fold the envelope or take the tube.
- Fry empanadas on both sides in vegetable oil for 3 minutes.
- Ready pancakes with meat put on a dish and decorate with greens.