- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 6 people
- March 30, 2016
Amazing dessert that is easy to prepare. Share the simple recipe of chocolate mousse!Print
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 3 egg yolks
- 270 ml cream 38 %
- 1 sachet of gelatin
- 150 g marzipan paste for the base
- Bring to a boil 100 ml of cream and keep away from heat. Add 200 g of chopped chocolate and stir it completely melt.
- Enter the chocolate dissolved gelatin. Add the yolks and blend. Mix the chocolate whipped cream in advance. Mix with spatula.
- Cooking rings put on the tray. In the middle of each place the basis of marzipan. Put the chocolate and put in freezer for 30 minutes.
- The remaining 100 g of chocolate melt in a water bath with 50 ml of cream. Pour it on the frozen mousse and put in the fridge for 8 hours.