Dijon Chicken and Pasta Salad.
Five ingredients and 20 minutes are all you need to put together this super main-dish salad!
Dijon Chicken and Pasta Salad
- 1 package Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Stir together Seasoning mix, oil, water and mustard in large bowl. Stir in pasta-vegetable mixture. Stir in chicken. Toss with Parmesan Topping. Refrigerate any remaining salad.