Easy Fajita Pasta Bake.
Classic fajita fixings add extra flavor to cheesy baked pasta.
Easy Fajita Pasta Bake
- 2 cups thinly sliced red and green bell peppers
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta (6 oz)
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese blend (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spray 10- to 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add 2 cups thinly sliced red and green bell peppers and 1 small white onion, chopped, to skillet; cook and stir about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook 2 cups uncooked penne pasta as directed on package until al dente. Drain.
- In large bowl, toss together cooked pasta, bell peppers and onion, 1 lb shredded cooked chicken breast, 1 package Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix and 1 cup whipping cream until combined. Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese blend (4 oz) evenly over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.