Recipe Red velvet cupcakes.
Recipe Red velvet cupcakes will come in handy whatever the occasion. Soft as a kiss, look very sexy, but the taste just an aphrodisiac of some sort. Cook, test dessert recipe!
Recipe Red velvet cupcakes
- 170 g of sugar
- 140 g flour
- 100 ml of milk
- 70-80 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- vanilla sugar
- 200 g butter for the cream (at least 82% fat)
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 50 ml of milk
- In advance get the oil and egg from the fridge. Break the egg into a small bowl and put in a container of warm water: it will heat up faster. This is very important: otherwise cool while beating the egg may coagulate.
- Mix soft butter (no not margarine!) with sugar and vanilla sugar. For this recipe dessert is fundamentally important to use high quality oil, otherwise it will be tasteless.
- Blend the mass until it lightens in color and becomes more fluffy. Pour in butter egg and keep stirring at a low speed. The basis for the dough should be liquid.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, vinegar, food coloring.
- In another container mix the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- In oil-egg basis give a third of the dry mixture and gently rosmery.
- Pour one third of milk with dye in it, stir to get a homogeneous consistency.
- Alternating small portions, connect the dry and liquid mixture.
- When all the ingredients will be combined, blend the dough with mixer at low speed to avoid any lumps.
- In the form for cupcakes put paper plates and fill them with dough not more than two-thirds.
- Bake the muffins at a temperature of 170 ° C for 20-25 minutes. The dough was delicate, not increase temperature.
- Check the readiness of the cupcakes with a skewer: it should come out dry.
- For oil cream cupcakes softened butter whip with a mixer, uniformly powdering icing sugar. Pour chilled milk, whip cream until very fluffy at the highest speeds.
- Decorate cupcakes with cream, using a pastry bag.