- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 90 mins
- 16 people
- February 10, 2016
Gluten-Free Valentine Confetti Cupcakes.
Whip up a batch of gluten free cupcakes and decorate them with fun snips of fruit snack.Print
Gluten-Free Valentine Confetti Cupcakes
- 1 box Gluten Free devil’s food cake mix
- Water, butter and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1 box (4.5-oz) Fruit by the Foot™ strawberry chewy fruit snack
- Decorative paper scissors
- Heart-shape paper punch
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 16 regular-size muffin cups. Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, butter and eggs. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Using wrapped fruit snacks, cut some with decorative scissors into 1×1/4-inch strips for streamers and punch heart shapes from some; remove wrappers. Arrange streamers and hearts on each cupcake.