- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 2 people
- May 13, 2016
Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Breasts.
Turn to the flavors of the Mediterranean in this aromatic chicken dish, scented with fresh rosemary and garlic.
Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Breasts
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Cut 2 thin slices from lemon; set aside. Squeeze 2 teaspoons lemon juice from remaining lemon into small bowl. Add rosemary, salt, pepper, oil and garlic; mix well.
- Add chicken breast halves; turn to coat. Arrange chicken on broiler pan. Top each with lemon slice.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken, placing lemon slices under chicken. Broil an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Discard lemon slices.