- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 120 mins
- 16 people
- February 11, 2016
Brownies and Chocolate-Raspberry Fondue.
Double your chocolate pleasure with a two-ingredient microwaved chocolate fondue and fudgy brownie dippers.
Brownies and Chocolate-Raspberry Fondue
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted fresh fruit (orange sections, whole strawberries, banana slices and raspberries) and marshmallows, as desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or shortening. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For 49 squares, cut into 7 rows by 7 rows.
- In microwavable bowl, stir together frosting and preserves. Microwave uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Pour into fondue pot. Keep warm over low heat, and serve within 1 hour.
- Spear brownies and fruit with fondue forks; dip in fondue.