Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Chicken.
Lemon, rosemary and garlic are a harmonious trio of flavors ideal for grilled chicken.
Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb. cut-up frying chicken, skin removed if desired
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well. Place chicken in large shallow nonmetal dish. Brush or rub oil mixture on chicken pieces, using all of mixture. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat grill. When ready to grill, remove chicken from marinade; reserve any remaining marinade. Place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear, turning and brushing with marinade 2 or 3 times. Discard any remaining marinade.