One-Pot Cheesy Chicken, Rice and Broccoli.
This easy complete one-pot meal is sure to become a family favorite.
One-Pot Cheesy Chicken, Rice and Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces (20 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken stock (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 large)
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, salt and pepper in oil 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Add rice and chicken stock; heat to boiling. Cook over medium-high heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add bell pepper, broccoli and 1 cup of the cheese. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover; let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.