Pesto, Mozzarella and Tomato Panini.
Dinner ready in 20 minutes! Enjoy classic grilled tomato and cheese sandwich with an Italian twist – a yummy meal.
Pesto, Mozzarella and Tomato Panini
- 4 ciabatta sandwich rolls
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes.
- Cut each roll in half horizontally; brush outside of each half with oil. Spread pesto on inside of both halves. Layer each sandwich with cheese and tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When grill is heated, place sandwiches on grill. Close grill; grill 4 minutes or until bread is toasty and cheese is melted. Slice sandwiches on diagonal and serve warm.